1-On-1 Online French Tutoring
Virtual French tutors to aid you in your French journey.
A program perfect for students looking for tailored learning.
Tutoring offered for all levels!
Our French-Expert Tutors
Drawing from the best candidates from around the world, our French tutors are experienced and fully trained. Busy families can easily access an important tool for continuing their language learning journey.
Several of our tutors are native speakers and are pursuing a teaching career. They are well supported by our seasoned Director of Curriculum, Annie Bellemare. With a master's of curriculum development and years of experience as a French teacher, she ensures that they develop excellent lesson plan and have access to the best resources.
The Brouillet Academy continues to fulfill our core mission of supporting and inspiring students' bilingual journeys in convenient and customized online learning experiences. Our educational tutorial service is adaptable to students of various levels but is primarily destined for students in grades 1 through 12.
The Tutoring Process
Resources for Tutors:
Our tutors customize the sessions for each of their pupils based on their needs and requests from parents. All of the exercises and activities in the program are developed alongside the Ontario French as a Second Language curriculum, ensuring that what your student will be learning will directly apply to their French needs. They have access to a wide variety of resources including the Ministry’s curriculum and are supported by our director of curriculum, a seasoned French second language Ontario Certified expert.
Students benefit from the individualization and can see themselves improving session after session.
Assessment: Our French tutors will provide an assessment after the first 5 sessions as well as at the end of each package purchased, and will be available during the session to discuss progress with parents.
We focus on one-on-one targeted support, which could include improving specific French language skills or simply homework help, with repetition, positive reinforcement, and most importantly lots of practice. Weekly French lessons are customized by each French tutor with your child’s specific needs in mind.
During the sessions, students develop their skills in understanding grammar, reading and vocabulary. Students are exposed to common vocabulary and sentence structures that are necessary for communication and which are reinforced in the activities they complete during each session. Because the entire session is done online with a tutor, students also gain valuable speaking and listening practice! Students hear the pronunciation of key vocabulary and phrases that they will practice and incorporate into their own speech.
The tutors in our educational tutorial services are equipped with a bank of stories and activities that they personally select according to your child’s interests and levels. As such, should there be a concept that takes a bit more practice before mastery, they are well-equipped to undertake such revision; likewise if a child grasps a concept very quickly, the tutors can easily take the student’s learning to a deeper and more complex level.
We offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If after your first session you are unsatisfied for any reason, you can request a full refund of your fees within 48 hours of the end of the session. No risk, no hassle!
The Summer semester begins the week of June 1st.
Our semesters vary between 4 weeks and 10 weeks long for once weekly classes.
We also occasionally offer 1 week semesters, where classes run once daily for 5 days.
Yes! All of our classes are held virtually so anybody can join from anywhere in the world!
Absolutely! Our classes are divided by age and grade. We currently offer French virtual classes for children ages 6 to 12!
- You can cancel at any time up to 48 hours before your first session for a full-money back guarantee. After this time, cancellation or transfer to another product or service will not be allowed. Credit notes are never available.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your tutoring session, please contact us at least 2 business days in advance. We will allow 1 reschedule free of charge for the duration of your package. Any additional rescheduling requests will not be allowed unless an unprecedented emergency situation occurs.
- Students that are late can join their sessions by contacting their tutor at any time until the en of the session, however, the session cannot be extended.
Got A Question About our Programs?
Pricing and Fees
French TutoringWe offer 3 tutoring packages
5 sessions: $300 ($60/hr)
10 sessions: $475 ($47.5/hr)
20 sessions: $850 ($42.5/hr)
Our tutoring programs and packages are tax exempt
Please contact us for a payment plan for a purchase of 20 sessions as required.
- As a general rule, your tutoring sessions should be held at the same time, on the same day each week. We prefer to avoid fluctuating schedules in fairness to the tutor’s time table, unless in case of emergency.
- Packages can not be shared between siblings or members of the family. When purchasing a larger package, the fee is discounted to reflect the fact that the tutor will work with the same student at the same time for the duration of the package.
- Unused tutoring sessions expire four months from the date of purchase for blocks of ten or twenty sessions. Unused sessions from blocks of five sessions expire two months from the date of purchase.