Join our team of French tutors and French instructors! Our virtual French classes are offered for all levels of French skill. If you are someone with experience in French tutoring with a passion for French learning, you will fit right in! Brouillet Academy prides itself on having a dedicated team of French facilitators who have a passion for teaching and experience working with kids!
Get To Know Us
Do you love tutoring? Helping kids learn and improving their skills in a new language?
The Brouillet Academy is always looking for new qualified French Tutors to work from home for its online tutoring program, where the kids meet their tutors online via Zoom. These programs offer students a chance to practice their oral french while working on their reading and grammar skills and providing homework help.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, click on job and apply! Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a university program (preference for education-related)
- Ability to create a positive learning atmosphere by developing strong relationships one-on-one with students
- Teaching experience with children (tutoring programs, camp programs, etc.)
- A computer with a stable internet connection and clear audio/video capability
- Technologically savvy and able to troubleshoot minor tech problems with ease
- Able to take on a minimum of 8 clients (approx. 8 hours/week)
Are you a passionate teacher, looking to help kids develop their French skills?
We are always looking for a qualified Part Time French Teacher for our year-long program. This program offers online classes of up to eight students between 10 and 15 years old. The goal of the program is to prepare participants to complete DELF certification. The classes are for all French levels (we currently offer classes for A1, A2, B1, and B2).
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, click below and apply! A succesfull candidate will meet the following requirements:
- French speakers or advanced spoken and written French level
- Ontario Certified Teacher (or equivalent if you are from another province)
- At least 3 years of teaching experience